Most of the data we collect comes to us directly from you when you play our games or when you interact with our websites, our advertising or other services. Generally, the information we collect is related to the type of device you are using, how you play our games (for example, the levels you have tried or the purchases you have made) and could also include information that you provided us when you created your account with us or to which you allow us to access when you connect to your social networks through our game or services. We may also collect data from advertising platforms, partners, and third-party services, such as information about purchases and interests.
Next, we will explain what type of information we collect and process depending on which of our services you have used:
* Data about how you use and interact with our games, advertising and other services. For example, information about when and how you play our games or visit our website (s), what device you use to access our games and services or data related to visiting profiles;
* Information that you provide us by filling in forms, answering questions and completing surveys, when you use any of our services, when you create an account with us or when you invite friends to use our games and services;
* The content of messages sent through our chat or messaging systems. For example, if you contact us through our KILLBUG STUDIO S.L.U. or if you respond to messages and communications that we have sent you, we may keep a history of your correspondence;
* Your interactions with us on their social networks;
* Information that we collect through cookies and other similar technologies, as we will explain later;
When connecting your soc networks account socially, the information we collect when you play our games will be anonymous, but we will collect device identifiers and other information associated with those identifiers including:
* The type of device you use when playing our games or making use of our services, identifiers such as IP address, device identifiers, advertising identifiers, your specific game ID for KILLBUG STUDIO SLU, the country and region from which you are playing;
* How you play our games and interact with our websites or our services (for example, what game you are playing, your progress in the game, logins and duration, number of attempts at each level and purchases made).
We do not collect or store information about your credit card. Our payment service providers will provide us with information about your purchases, so we know that the purchase has been made successfully.
When you make purchases through our mobile applications (such as those you can purchase in the App Store or Google Play) we do not collect or store information about your payment.
We may occasionally ask you to allow us to collect information about you or your device. For example, we may ask you to give us access to your contacts so that we can invite them to play our games with you. In this case or similar cases, we will explain to you what information we would like to collect, why we need it and what use we are going to give it.
We, our suppliers and group of companies may use this information to:
* Allow us to provide you with our games and services, to ensure that any purchase you make is verified on our servers and activated in games, and to provide you with in-game assistance if you need it;
* Allow us to improve your gaming experience and how the game works on your device, as well as to send you events, offers and promotions in the games;
We also analyze and process the information we collect anonymously and in aggregate with a view to product development, analysis of the performance of our games and to solve, improve and optimize games to ensure a better experience for our players.
Provide And Improve Our Services
We use your information to be able to offer you our websites, advertising and other services, and to improve them so that we can make them more useful to you and our players. Customer Support.
We use your information, which includes the information you provide us through communications, to offer you help in our customer service channels when you need it. We may also use it to contact you, as part of customer service or to send you updates on our games and services, for example. Finally, we will use your data to manage your account and your relationship with us, as well as to improve your experience when you use our services.
Analytics and Research
Social Networks and Community
At this time, we have several social media channels which we use to communicate with our players. If you choose to interact with these channels, we will receive your information and use it in connection with these channels, for example, to contact you. We may also share your posts on these channels.
Promotions And Competitions
We may occasionally have promotions available and run competitions during which we may collect personal information about you, such as your name, address, postal code, email address, or other information or content that you have provided to us to claim a claim prize. These competitions will have their specific terms and conditions, but we will use the personal information that you provide us for the competition in order to carry it out. We could also publish the names and entries of the competitors.
Cheating, Crime and Fraud Prevention
We may use personal data for the prevention of cheating, crime and fraud. We may also provide your information to fraud prevention agencies and other organizations involved in crime and fraud prevention, such as the police.
We may use your data as required or permitted by any applicable law. As a specific example, if you live in the European Union, they will be used to issue VAT invoices when required by law or when you ask us to.
Visit Our Websites
When you visit our other websites, including other websites and forums run by us ("Websites"), we collect information about you, including how you use or interact with those pages. We may use the information we collect about you for various purposes, including operating and improving web pages, in connection with advertising, and for research and analysis.
The Information We Collect And Process About You When You Visit Our Websites Includes:
* Information that you provide us by filling in forms, writing on our web pages, or when you create an account with us;
* Data about your use of the web pages and the resources you access (for example, information about how and when you use the web pages, or what device you use to access the web pages);
* If you contact us or if you respond to messages and communications that we or someone who uses our web pages sends you, we may keep a history of the correspondence;
* Your interactions with us on your social media channels; and information that we collect through cookies (small text files that are installed on your device). Cookies allow us to collect data, such as your device model, operating system, screen size, or other information about how you use our services. For more information, go to "Advertising identifiers, cookies and similar technologies" below.
We, our suppliers and group of companies may make use of this information:
* If it is necessary to be able to offer you our web pages and related services;
* To get in touch with you. For example, as part of customer service or to send you updates on our web pages;
* To be able to manage your account and relationship with us, and to improve your experience when you use our web pages;
* For research purposes, surveys and to get involved with you, such as by sending you communications (also via email);
* To carry out marketing and promotion of the products of KILLBUG STUDIO S.L.U., such as when sending you communications (also via email) for these purposes or not, or from third parties. For example, we may send you information about products related to our games. If you do not want us to use your data for such purposes, please contact us at email@example.com
* To generate reports, analysis or similar services for our use, for research or business intelligence purposes. For example, to detect possible problems or trends on web pages;
* To prevent cheating, crime, or fraud. It may also be necessary for us to share your information with fraud prevention agencies or other organizations dedicated to preventing fraud and crime;
Keep in mind that when you use online forums like Discord, in addition to your nickname, any question, answer, comment or submission you post will be available to the public and any information you provide can be read or used by other people. So you should make sure to only share the content that you want to be open to the public. Connect With Third Party Network.
We use third-party network, such as Apple Game Center or Google Play to verify your account to enter several devices and synchronize your progress on all of them.
Connect Our Services To Your Account On Social Networks
The Information We Receive From Facebook
If you connect the game to your Facebook account, we will receive certain information about your account. The information we receive will depend on the settings in your Facebook account, and mostly it is the basic information of your public profile such as your username, email address, age, language, country, the list of friends and other information of a public nature.
Even if you connect with Facebook, this does not allow us to post anything on your wall and we will not receive information from your Facebook friends who do not play our game. If you do not want your Facebook friends to see you and see your progress in our games, you can prevent this by disconnecting from our games with Facebook and updating the application permissions in the Facebook settings.
Information We Receive From Google
If you connect to a game using your Google account, we will receive certain information about your account. The information we receive will depend on the settings in your Google account, and mostly it is the basic information of your public profile such as your name, email address and your profile picture. If you give us access to your Contacts list, we will save it and use it to help you find your friends in our games.
At any time you can cancel any future access to your information by following the steps below at https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/112802?hl=es
We and our third-party partners use the information that is collected about you to send you marketing messages about our other games and services based on your interests. For example, we may send you emails, include advertising on our services or on third-party websites, applications, and internet-connected devices.
We may use the information we store about you to promote the services of KILLBUG STUDIO S.L.U. in different ways. Among which can be included:
* Advertising on third party web pages, applications and devices connected to the internet.
* Inform you of our promotions for other games of KILLBUG STUDIO S.L.U. in the games you already play;
* Send you marketing material via email.
What Information Do We Use For Marketing?
We use the information we have about you to ensure that we only send you marketing that may be of interest to you. This includes information that we may have about you, such as:
* Advertising identifiers and other non-personal information collected from your device. For more information, go to "Advertising identifiers, cookies and similar technologies",
* The games you play and information about how you interact with our games and services;
* Your age, country or region, and gender;
* Other information that we collect from our third party marketing partners or third party services who have your consent or any other legal right to share such information with us.
When we promote our games on various media through other companies, we get help from various third-party marketing partners, and we may share the information we have collected about you with our partners for those purposes.
Our marketing partners can help us show you ads by combining this information with the data they have collected about you. These are collected when you use their services or third party websites and services. Our partners use this information to understand what type of advertising you prefer to view. If they consider that among your preferences is to see ads about the games and services of KILLBUG STUDIO S.L.U., they will show them to you when you use external web pages and services.
Cancel The Direct Marketing Of KILLBUG STUDIO S.L.U.
You can choose the marketing that we send you in the following ways:
* You can withdraw our consent to send you direct marketing emails by canceling our collection of your email address electronic or if you choose not to share your email address with us when you first create your account;
* You can unsubscribe from our direct marketing emails at any time by simply clicking the unsubscribe link that we include in every direct marketing email we send you or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Keep in mind that, if you cancel receiving targeted or interest-based advertising, you will continue to receive advertising and you may see advertising related to KILLBUG STUDIO S.L.U. products, but such advertising will not be targeted using your personal information.
We use information that we collect about you to improve our targeted advertising for third-party products and services for people who are interested in them. We may display these advertisements in our games and services.
What Information Do We Use For Advertising?
* The games you play and information about how you interact with our games and services;
* Your age, country or region, and gender;
* Other demographic or interest-based information that we may acquire from our marketing partners or other external partners that have your consent or any other legal right to share such information with us.
When you play our games or use our services, non-personal identifiers and other information from your device are collected and shared with our advertising partners to enable the delivery of advertisements to your device.
Our advertising partners may combine this information with prior information they have collected about when you use their services (or third-party websites or services) to send you more relevant ads in our games or to improve the accuracy of their targeting and measurement systems.
You consent to the collection and use of your data for targeted advertising by our advertising partners as described in this section and in their privacy policies below. We recommend that you review the privacy policies of our partners for more information. You can find a list of our advertising partners and their privacy policies at the following link https://admob.google.com. You can deny or withdraw your consent for such use at any time.
Cancel Interest-Based Advertising
You can choose not to use your device's advertising identifiers for interest-based advertising by updating your device settings.
Keep in mind that even if you cancel interest-based advertising, you will still be able to play our games and you may see advertisements in them, but those ads will not be targeted using the information we store about you. However, it may be that they are sent based on contextual criteria such as a game where an ad has to be shown or the region where your device is located.
Advertising Identifiers, Cookies and Other Similar Technologies
To facilitate our games, web pages, and interest-based advertising, we use advertising identifiers, cookies, and similar technologies. This section describes how we use these technologies and how you can manage your preferences.
We use advertising identifiers, cookies, and similar technologies to provide our services to you and to collect data from your device. Such technologies make it possible for us and our third-party advertising partners to:
* We recognize you and your device;
* We provide you with interest-based advertising;
* That our services interact with social networks or third party platforms (where you have consented to such interaction);
* Have our payment processors process your payment instructions;
* That both we and our external partners provide you we offer more personalized services. For example, providing our services in the correct language.
How Do Advertising Identifiers, Cookies And Similar Technologies Work?
Advertising identifiers are not permanent, they are non-personal identifiers such as the Android advertising ID and / or the Apple ID for advertising, which are only associated with your device. Similar technologies include ad tracking pixels. These technologies allow companies (including merchants and advertisers) to recognize your device when you use web pages and applications.
How To Adjust Your Preferences For Interest-Based Advertising
You can select to prevent your device's advertising identifier from being used for interest-based advertising, or you can restore your device's advertising identifier by changing your device's settings.
If you live in the US, Europe or Canada, you can also opt out of having some or all of our advertising partners, who participate in the Digital Advertising Alliance (DAA), collect your information by visiting http://www.aboutads.info/choices/ (for US residents), http://www.youronlinechoices.com/ (for European residents) or http://youradchoices.ca/choices (for residents in Canada). Additionally, you can click on the AdChoices logo on an ad (when available).
If you choose to adjust your preferences to avoid the aforementioned technologies, you may not be able to experience the maximum performance of our services.
Keep in mind that adjusting your preferences as described in this section does not mean that you will not receive more advertising, but rather that it will not be based on your interests. We will also continue to use your device's advertising identifier to serve you advertisements. For example, we can use it for frequency capping (in other words, to control the maximum number of times you will see an ad from us).
You have undeniable rights in relation to your personal information and how we process it. You can make use of such rights at any time by contacting us through any of the methods set out at Contact email@example.com
These rights include:
* Right of access. You have the right to know what information we hold about you and in certain cases such information may be sent to you. If you want to make this right effective, contact us and let us know that you want to exercise your right of access and what information you would like to receive from us. We reserve the right to request proof to verify your identity before providing you with any type of information. Keep in mind that we may not be able to provide you with all the information you request; for example, if the information you request contains information about another person. When it is not possible for us to provide you with the information you request, we will make sure to give you the reason. We will try to respond to any request for the right of access as soon as possible, but we will always try to do so within 1 month of receiving your request and after verifying your identity.
* Right to correct personal information. We try to keep the information we keep about you up-to-date and up-to-date. In case you detect that any information we have about you is incorrect, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will correct it as soon as possible.
* Deletion of data. In certain circumstances, you have the right to have some of the information that we store about you delete. In case you want us to delete information about you, please contact us as explained below.
Keep in mind that in order for us to process your request you have to delete our games from your device and delete cookies from any device on which you have played our games in a browser. When we delete personal information about you, we may still retain some or all of the information for other purposes such as asset declaration maintenance, protecting or enforcing legal rights, maintaining the marketing suppression list, or for technical purposes such as maintaining technical security. or the integrity of our database. We can also keep your information anonymously. In some cases, your personal information visible in the game such as nickname, avatar, your high scores and any messages may be deposited on other users' devices and we may not be able to delete or update the data on these devices; for example, if the device is not connected to a Wi-Fi network.
* Deactivation of the account. If you have created an account with us, you can ask us to deactivate it by contacting us using the information below. We may ask for other information before we can deactivate your account. This information may contain information about your mobile device. In case you want to completely deactivate your account, as well as unlink your Facebook account from our games and delete our games from your devices, you will have to follow other steps. Keep in mind that if you completely deactivate your account, all your progress in our games and any virtual objects without spending, such as gems and other special currencies, will be lost forever and cannot be restored in the future.
* Data portability. In certain circumstances, you have the right to request that we send you the data that you have provided to us in order to provide it to another data controller.
* Restriction of processing. In some cases, you have the right to a restriction on the processing of your personal data, such as when you inform us that the data we hold is inaccurate.
* Cancel direct marketing. If you have chosen to receive direct marketing from us, you can cancel it at any time by following the cancellation link included in any of our marketing messages. If you have chosen to receive more than one different type of marketing from us, you may need to cancel all of them individually. It may take a few days for the cancellation to take effect.
Children / Ace
You must be of a certain age to play our games and use our services, which depends on your place of residence. Below you will find the complete list of age restrictions by country. We do not seek to collect or request information, whether direct or interest-based advertising, from anyone under the ages listed below, or for these individuals to use our services. If you think that we may have information about a person or a person whose age is less than the one detailed below, please contact us.
You must be at least 7 years old to play our games and use our services, and it may depend on the country you are in when using our games or services. Our games are geared towards adults and we do not knowingly collect information about minors, nor do we intend to do so. Do not play our games or use our services unless you are of the required age.
If you think that we may have information about a person or a person whose age is less than the one detailed above, please contact us. If it is the case that we have collected personal information from minors whose age is less than the one detailed above, we will delete it as soon as possible.
* With whom we share your information and for what purposes;
* The steps we take to keep your information secure;
* The legal bases under which we process your data;
* How long we keep your information and where;
* When and why we share your information with third parties, including transfers outside the European Economic Community (the EEC);
* When necessary to be able to offer you our services (for example, when we provide your personal information to our suppliers, which we use to carry out our services or to contact you);
* When necessary to follow your instructions (for example, to process a payment we have to provide your personal information to our payment processors);
* When your data is in an anonymous and aggregated format, preventing you from being identified with it:
* When we consider that the law or a regulation allows it or if it is necessary to comply with any legal obligation, or to execute or apply our terms and conditions and / or any other agreement with you; or to protect the rights, properties and security of KILLBUG STUDIO S.L.U., ours users or others;
We may also share your information with our service providers if it is necessary for them to offer us their services.
KILLBUG STUDIO S.L.U. take appropriate technical and security measures to protect your information from unauthorized access, loss or inappropriate use. Additionally, we ask our vendors who process personal information on our behalf to take various security measures designed to help keep your personal information safe and maintain an appropriate level of security. However, we cannot guarantee the complete security of your information online or offline, as the Internet is not a safe site by nature and the various risks are constantly changing. Because of this, you should always be careful when sharing your information online.
In all cases in which we process your information, we do so legitimately in accordance with one of the legal bases required by the European Data Protection Law. The legal bases on which we depend are the following:
* Contractual necessity. This includes data that we use to offer you the services you need and that we accept to offer you, such as our games, customer service, chat features and connectivity to third-party social networks;
* Legal obligation. This includes data that we use to comply with legal obligations, such as keeping records related to rates or to respond to a legally valid request for certain data;
* Legitimate interests. This includes data that we use for purposes that are not harmful to your privacy and that are normal in the context in which you use our services, such as marketing, advertising, analytics, research and improvement of our games and other services;
We store your information on servers that we control and that are primarily located in the EEA. We may also use servers and engage with providers outside the EEA to process and store your information and to offer you our services.
We may transfer your information to affiliated entities or third parties for jurisdictions outside the EEA. Please note that these non-EEA countries may not have the same data protection laws as your jurisdiction. We take steps to ensure.
Please note that there are adequate protections and mechanisms (including the use of EU model clauses) that allow the transfer of your information outside of the EEA.
Get in contact with us
* By mail to Killbug Studio SLU c / Loma Larga 12 P4 3H 51002 CEUTA SPAIN
Data Protection According to the RGPD
KILLBUG STUDIO S.L.U., by virtue of the current regulations on data protection, informs that the personal data collected on paper or through the help of computers are included in the automated files of users of the services of KILLBUG STUDIO S.L.U.
The collection and automated processing of personal data is carried out with a view to maintaining the commercial relationship and for the fulfillment of information, training, advice and other activities of KILLBUG STUDIO S.L.U.
These data will only be transferred to those entities that are necessary for the exclusive purpose of completing the purpose described above.
KILLBUG STUDIO S.L.U. complies with the necessary measures to guarantee the security, integrity and confidentiality of the data in accordance with the provisions of the EU Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 in relation to the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of data.
Our users can, at any time, exercise the rights of access, opposition, rectification and cancellation recognized in the aforementioned EU regulation. Users can exercise such rights through the email email@example.com or at the address: C /Loma Larga 12 P4 3H 51002 CEUTA SPAIN
Users declare that all the information provided is correct and real, and agree to update it with us through communications to KILLBUG STUDIO S.L.U.
The Purpose of the Processing of Personal Data
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
At KILLBUG STUDIO S.L.U. We will process the personal data that we have collected in the following ways:
* To maintain the contractual relationship in case of contracting the products or services offered, as well as management, administration, information, provision and improvement of the service.
* Sending required information digitally or physically. Sending of newsletters (informative bulletin), as well as commercial communications of promotions and / or advertising of our entity and / or the sector.
We remind you that you can disapprove the sending of commercial communications of any kind and at any time, by sending an email to the address indicated above.
The fields of these records must be completed, or it will be impossible to fulfill the specified purposes if said data is not provided.
How long do we keep the personal data we have collected?
The personal data that you have provided us will be kept as long as the commercial relationship is active and you do not ask us to delete it. If you ask us for it, they will be saved for the legally required time (except that, in both cases, the treatment is based on the user's consent and the user revokes it; in which case, they will be kept until the receipt of the revocation).
Therefore, we can guarantee that we will not keep your data longer than is necessary for the purposes described above, without prejudice to the preservation that is necessary for the formulation, exercise or defense of possible claims and / or when permitted by applicable law.
The treatment of your data is carried out with the following legal bases that legitimize it:
* The request for information and / or the contracting of the services of KILLBUG STUDIO S.L.U. whose terms and conditions you will have available, in any case, prior to any contract.
KILLBUG STUDIO S.L.U. informs the user about the possibility of assistance to exercise the rights of access, rectification, opposition, elimination, portability and limitation of treatment, as well as to exercise the rejection of automated processing of personal data collection is from KILLBUG STUDIO S.L.U.
The user, or those who represent them, can exercise these rights free of any charge, by sending a request to the following address: C /Loma Larga 12 P4 3H 51002 CEUTA SPAIN
Said request must include the following information: name and aliases, address for future notifications, a photocopy of the identity document or passport, and the specific request.
Likewise, the user can also exercise their rights through the email firstname.lastname@example.org
In addition to the above rights, the user has the right to revoke the guaranteed consent at any time through the procedure described above, without said revocation of consent affecting the legality of the treatment prior to its revocation. KILLBUG STUDIO S.L.U. can continue to process user data up to the limit imposed by law.
KILLBUG STUDIO S.L.U. reminds the user that they have the right to file a claim with the relevant supervisory authority.
Implemented Security Measures
KILLBUG STUDIO S.L.U. undertakes to comply with its obligations of secrecy of personal data and its duty to keep them, and will take the necessary measures to prevent alteration, loss or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations.
KILLBUG STUDIO S.L.U. has implemented the technical and organizational security measures necessary to guarantee the security of your personal data and to prevent its alteration, loss, treatment and / or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the stored data and the risks to which they are exposed, whether by human, physical or natural actions, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulation.
KILLBUG STUDIO S.L.U. is an entity that is concerned about privacy, and to strengthen the confidentiality and integrity of the information in its organization, it continuously maintains the supervision, control and evaluation of the processes that ensure respecting the security of privacy and information, of according to international standards.
Protection of Stored Information
KILLBUG STUDIO S.L.U. makes backup copies of the contents that are stored on its servers, but is not responsible for the loss of data or accidental deletion by users. Likewise, it does not guarantee the total replacement of the data deleted by users, because the aforementioned data could have been deleted and / or modified during the period of time since the last update.
The services offered, except those specifically for support, do not include the replacement of the contents that were preserved in the backup copies made by KILLBUG STUDIO S.L.U. when said loss is attributed to the user; in this case, a rate will be established according to the difficulty and the volume to be recovered, as long as the user accepts it.
The replacement of deleted data is included in the price of the service only when the loss of content is due to causes attributable to KILLBUG STUDIO S.L.U.
In application to the LSSI, KILLBUG STUDIO S.L.U. will not send advertising or promotional messages by email or any other type of electronic communication that has not been previously requested or expressly accepted by the recipients of the same.
In the case of users with whom there is a prior contractual relationship, KILLBUG STUDIO S.L.U. will be authorized to send commercial messages in reference to its products or services that are similar to those that were the main objective of the contractual relationship with the client.
In any case, the user, after providing her identity, can make a request so that no more commercial communications are sent to the aforementioned channels.